联系方式联系 Lorna Thomas
678-282-0053 x 712
The B2B Order Processor is responsible for coordinating the routing and final shipment of small package and LTL (less than truck load) business to business orders.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Creating in house kits/bundles, breaking down purchase orders to the specific needs of the shipment
• Printing out purchase order labels, and printing out master carton labels
• The B2B Order Processor will be required to familiarize themselves with the routing guides for various customers and follow those guides accordingly.
• Responsible for consolidating shipments whenever possible and contacting the customers desired carrier when the shipment/ consolidation is complete
• Required to complete all necessary shipping documentation including bills of lading and commercial Invoices.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma or GED.
• Prior experience in a in a warehouse environment.
• Prior experience in routing
• Ability to read packing slips and order numbers.
• Forklift experience preferred but not required.
Start $11/per hour
COMPUTER SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Intermediate computer skills using MS Office preferred.
• Prior experience using an order management system.
• Maintains a positive attitude and work ethic.
• Must be able to speak and write in fluent English.
• Continuously learns and updates skills as needed to keep pace with technological advances and the body of knowledge for this position.
• Adheres to and enforces department and company standards and policies.
• Self-Starter and must be able to multi-task in a fast-pace, team environment.
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
• Must be able to stand, walk, bend, and stretch for much of the day.
• Must be able to work in a warehouse environment, temperature not controlled where conditions may be noisy, hot/cold, and dusty.
• Must be able to work around machinery with moving parts such as forklifts, assembly lines and personalization machinery (embroidery and engraving).
• The position is based in the company’s headquarters in Duluth, GA where is this job?
• Local candidates only
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply to this posting, please send an email to email@example.com. Please place B2B Order Processor in the subject line.
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential responsibilities and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
This Ad has been viewed 315 times.