贊助商家(廣告位:+1678-685-8086)

不花錢學英文 — 口語中總想不起怎麼說的一些英文

low key 低調

I』ve been back and forth.我猶豫不定。
squeezed juice 鮮榨的果汁   

side effect 副作用
he can』t come to the phone now.他現在不能接電話
herbal tea 花草茶   

ready for a refill?我再給你倒一杯吧?
I love what u have done with this place.我喜歡這裡的布置。   

what was tonight?今晚本來要做什麼?   

I can』t feel my hands.我手麻了。  

have an affair 外遇
will anyone miss me if i weren』t here?我在不在這裡有什麼區別嗎?
I saw a lot of stuff.我大開眼界了、   

call security 通知警衛   

dog walker 遛狗的人
does sth. mean squat to u?對你來說sth狗屁不是嗎?   

what』s up with the greedy?怎麼這麼貪啊?

work an extra shift 多輪一班
go on, i dare u!有種你就去!
u r a freak!你這個變態!
I sensed it was u.我感覺到是你了、
I apologize on behalf of him.我替他道歉。
why are u changing the subject?為什麼要轉移話題?
this is so meant to be!這就是天意!
there』s no need to place blame.沒有指責的必要。
curling iron 捲髮機
it』s gonna leave a stain。這要留印子的。
I have part of the fault.我也有責任。
distract her with a doll 拿娃娃哄她開心
they are all well received 收到的反響都很好
talk u up 說你的好話   

stand firm to 努力堅持   

I was just leering 我只是用餘光看看
organize my thoughts 整理思緒   

get a little preoccupied 事先有事
no way to recover 沒有掩飾的機會了
bouncy 活潑   

Intern 實習生   

mug搶劫

drug dealer 毒販子
admire your candor你還真膽大   

we are rolling攝像機正在拍攝   

hairnet發罩
go through this stack 看看這一疊   

r u spying on me?你監視我?   

just messing with u!跟你開玩笑呢!
enough is enough!鬧夠了   

flyers 尋人(物)海報   

it』s insensitive of me。我這麼做很傷人
u don』t have to be brag。拽什麼啊?   

nod along 跟著點頭   

a totally separate subject 完全題外話
I thought it was the other way around 我以為是反過來的   

close my account 註銷銀行卡
cuff him 把他銬起來
Woody,tingly 癢   

creep me out 雷死我了   

no peeking不要偷看啊   

sneakbite kit毒蛇解藥
I feel wild today 我今天好亢奮!   

I』m kind of beat 我有點累了   

my ears r ringing so bad.我耳鳴得厲害。
can u get the door?你能去開門嗎   

make a huge fool of myself出了洋相   

r u mocking me?你嘲笑我?
hatrack 草包   

sth.is beyond crap 那是扯淡   

any luck?找到了嗎?   

don』t u rush me.別催我!
it doesn』t count.那不算。   

she』s gonna be crushed.她會崩潰的。   

she』s healed.她好了。(病或者傷害)
goose bumps 雞皮疙瘩   

overreact 反應過度   

patch things up with sb.和某人修復關係
pierce my ears 打耳洞   

corss that off my list 從單子上劃掉   

how did it go?怎麼樣?
present an award 頒獎   

natural charisma 天生麗質   

cut him some slack 放他一馬
get over with 忘記   

get in line排隊(everybody get in line)大家排好隊
I don』t have the energy for this我沒有能力應付這個   

you got me.你還真問住我了
美國人最愛用的個性短語!超全,超native!
Thousand times no! 絕對辦不到!  

Easy does it. 慢慢來。   

Don』t push me. 別逼我。
Have a good of it.玩的很高興。   

What is the fuss? 吵什麼?
Still up? 還沒睡呀?   

It doesn』t make any differences. 沒關係。

Don』t let me down. 別讓我失望。   

God works. 上帝的安排。  

Don』t take ill of me. 別生我氣。   

Does it serve your purpose? 對你有用嗎?

Don』t  latter me. 過獎了。   

Big mouth! 多嘴驢!  

Sure thing! 當然!
I』』m going to go. 我這就去。  

Never mind. 不要緊。   

Can-do. 能人。  

Close-up. 特寫鏡頭。
Drop it! 停止!   

Bottle it! 閉嘴!    

Don』』t play possum! 別裝蒜!
There is nobody by that name working here.這裡沒有這個人。   

Break rues. 反規則。
How big of you! 你真棒!   

Poor thing! 真可憐!    

Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋   

Make it up! 不記前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辭。   

Any urgent thing? 有急事嗎?   

Don』t over do it. 別太過分了。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了嗎?    

You want a bet? 你想打賭嗎?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎麼樣?  

Who wants? 誰稀罕?   

Follow my nose. 憑直覺做某事。
Gild the lily. 畫蛇添足。   

I』ll be seeing you. 再見。   

I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能讓我搭一程嗎?
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂靜。   

Why are you so sure? 怎麼這樣肯定?   

Is that so? 是這樣嗎?
Don』t get loaded. 別喝醉了。

Don』t get high hat. 別擺架子。    

Right over there. 就在那裡。
Doggy bag. 打包袋。    

That rings a bell. 聽起來耳熟。   

Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
Play hooky. 曠工、曠課。   

I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我當家.
It』s up in the air. 尚未確定。    

I am all ears. 我洗耳恭聽。   

Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!   

Help me out. 幫幫我。   

Let』s bag it. 先把它擱一邊。
Lose head. 喪失理智。   

Talk truly. 有話直說。   

He is the pain on neck. 他真讓人討厭。
You bet! 一定,當然!   

That is a boy! 太好了,好極了!    

It』s up to you. 由你決定。
The line is engaged. 佔線。   

My hands are full right now. 我現在很忙。
Don』t make up a story. 不要捏造事實。   

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小別勝新婚。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊塗。   

Get an eyeful. 看個夠。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很銳利。   

Shoot the breeze. 閑談。    

Tell me when! 隨時奉陪!
Let』s play it by ear. 讓我們隨興所至。

本文由【亞特蘭大生活網】整理編輯,原文轉自ICON Union,若有侵權敬請聯繫我們;圖片取自網路,版權屬於原作者。轉載請註明出處!

北美生活君

關注北美生活網,即時收取北美華人相關的各類衣食住行,吃喝玩樂等生活資訊和實用信息。幫助你了解海外華人社區的各種新聞、活動,提供一個與其他同城華人隨時無界限共同交流的生活資訊平台。

相關商家(廣告位:+1678-685-8086)

您可能還喜歡...

發表回復

您的電子郵箱地址不會被公開。 必填項已用 * 標註