Job Title: Staff Accountant in a local public accounting firm
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping and monthly closing for small and mid-sized business;
- Processing of payroll and Preparation of payroll tax returns and sales tax returns;
- Tax Return Preparation for S Corporation, C Corporation, Partnership, and Individual;
- Accounting and Tax Consultation Services; other accounting/tax related services.
- Competitive salary based on work experience;
- Three-week paid-time off per year;
- 401K retirement plan;
- Health, dental, vision, group life, long-term and short-term disability insurances.
- Accounting Degree;
- Proficient in QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, & PowerPoint;
- Previous use of Creative Solution Software Package - Accounting CS, UltraTax, Depreciation CS, Practice Solutions CS, and File Cabinet CS, is a plus;
- Previous public accounting experience is preferred.